Thursday, September 5, 2013

Updated Interfaces

We are really working into the whole Social Media blitz thing. Seems while I was away, they got by with out me. Lucky for me I created a new position, and the powers that be put me back to work doing what I like to call "Social Media Marketing".

You will soon begin to notice plenty of new promotions, specials and even some give a ways. To get these specials all you have to do is be connected to us. Very soon we will have icons to help you link up to every thing we are doing. We have few Facebook accounts, we are also now on Twitter, Pintrest, Houzz. Soon coming to YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Remodelista and Gardenista as well.

Get connected where ever you can, we will be offering different deals in different places. We just started on this this week, and I am still planning this all out on paper. Also, feel free to make any comments or suggestion here as well. We always love to hear from all of our happy customers.  Vic


No comments:

Post a Comment